Salted Caramel Pecan Oatmeal Fudge Bars
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 25 mins
Total time 40 mins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ⅓ cup milk or half n’ half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups caramels
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ cup Chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and milk and mix until combined. In another bowl stir together flour, salt, and oats.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Spread ⅔ of the batter into the bottom of your prepared pan.
- In a medium sauce pan combine chocolate chips and condensed milk and sit over medium heat until completely melted and smooth. Pour into pan over the layer of oatmeal batter.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine caramels and heavy cream and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and return to microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring after each, until smooth. Pour over fudge layer.
- Drop teaspoons of remaining dough over the caramel until remaining dough is used up. Sprinkle sea salt and pecans over the top. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Now indulge and enjoy your Salted Caramel Pecan Oatmeal Fudge Bars!